Brother MFC-6490CW Driver Download. For the highest versatility at an affordable price, the All-in-One Brother MFC-6490CW Printer with a wireless network is an ideal solution for those of you working in a small office. The Brother MFC-6490CW-type printer will assist you in complementing the daily task needs and resolved more efficiently thanks to this powerful tool that can quickly generate prints, copies, scans, and faxes High-quality.
Unlike most printers and other multifunctional devices, Brother MFC-6490CW is able to print on paper with a large book size or 11 x 17 inches and will give you flexibility in printing presentations, tags, reports, photos, and other prints And will give you a more dramatic visual impact.
Wireless and wired networking capabilities of MFC-6490CW
The MFC-6490CW is equipped with an integrated LANGSUNG10/100 Internet connection and 802.11 b/g wirelessly. You just have to simply connect to your router and everyone on the network with wireless capability can print, scan, fax, and access digital camera media cards. With support for WiFi Protected Setup, network security settings are as easy as pressing a button.
Fast in printing and high quality in color
The MFC-6490CW provides up to 35ppm of black and 28ppm color printing, so you will never wait. Featuring a 4-cartridge ink system, the MFC-6490CW device can print up to a maximum resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi for outstanding, clean text and photo quality. Printing is also limitless, and the MFC-6490CW device provides two input trays with a capacity of 150 pages and 250 pages respectively. The MFC-6490CW Printer has a recommended monthly print volume of up to 2000 pages and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 printed pages.
Scanning, copying, and faxing
In addition to assisting In your printing needs, it can also rely on Brother MFC-6490CW as a black and white scan. The MFC-6490CW has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi with a color depth of 48 bits, so you’ll get crisp, clean photo scan results, as well as text.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-6490CW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-6490CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-6490CW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|