Brother MFC-665CW Driver Download. Brother MFC-665CW is designed with features and special features for small offices and personal needs. Brother MFC-665CW provides color faxes, answering machines, media slots, and wireless networks. Brother MFC-665CW has a Fax function for sending and receiving up to 14.4 kilobits per second, but Brother MFC-665CW can store up to 480 pages of received faxes. Furthermore, the phone handset is attached to the left side of the unit, and also operates as a speakerphone. Brother MFC-665CW has a capacity of 80-speed dial locations to store fax and telephone numbers. The integrated answering machine can store up to 29 minutes of messages on 32MB of memory shared by fax.
Brother MFC-665CW also has an integrated 802.11b / g network and works with PCs and notebooks. You can also connect via an ethernet cable and a USB port, but to use it better send pictures from two media slots located on the front of the unit to your PC because the USB port only operates at USB 1.1 speed. The direct print port on the front allows you to print directly from a PictBridge-compatible digital camera, but the Brother MFC-665CW does not accept USB flash drives or Bluetooth adapters as some other machines do.
Brother MFC-665CW is equipped with a control panel using a 2.5-inch color LCD surrounded by buttons arranged neatly so that it has a rubbery feel that makes you very comfortable to touch it. The on-screen menus are easy to operate, and you get several functions to adjust images printed from the media slot. You can also scan letter-sized documents from glass plates up to ten sheets of legal paper through the automatic document feeder. Brother MFC-665CW also comes with an OCR program in the box.
The printer default tray can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper. You can also feed 20 pieces of 4 x 6-inch photo paper from the slot in the top of the output tray, although pushing this feeder into place can be a violin. The fold-down door on the front of the MFC-665CW makes it easy to replace all four ink cartridges when you want to replace them.
If you are looking for units with limited space capacity, the Brother MFC-665CW that can serve various needs in your home office or small business, Brother MFC-665CW deserves to be seen more closely. Although its performance is slow, it offers many functions at affordable prices.
- Copier Type: digital
- Printing Technology: Inkjet /color
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size: 2.5 inch
- RAM Installed-Size: 32 MB
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Grayscale Depth: 8-bit
- Color Depth: 24 bit
- Color Depth (Internal): 36-bit
- Scan Element: CIS
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-665CW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-665CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-665CW Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|