Brother MFC-685CW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-685CW All-in-One features a unique design and low profile, without sacrificing a 10-page ADF. the MFC-685CW printer also combines a loading paper tray through a comfortable front lane with a wide 3.3″ Color LCD, wired (Ethernet) and 802.11b / g wireless network and USB Direct Interface. Brother MFC-685cw includes Inkjet Color Printing up to 30ppm Black and 25ppm Color resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, borderless printing including photos, Color Copying, Color Scan, Color Fax, PC Fax, PhotoCapture Center to print high-quality color images from most digital camera media cards. includes Message Center, handset, and a full-duplex speakerphone.
Now for the important stuff, the features. I think this printer is great. There’s a bit of a learning curve to figure out some of the features and somethings you may have to refer to the manual in order to use them until you familiarize yourself with the printer. I made sure I used all of the functions of this printer and everything works well.
Positives Brother MFC-685CW:
- Brother MFC-685CW One of the smallest All-in-Ones that I’ve ever seen
- All control buttons are located at the front so you don’t have to get out of the chair to do anything. Everything is in front of your finger. Do not reach the sides, back, or inside of the printer to do anything. My favorite feature is being able to replace ink from the front without having to lift the lid and reach inside the Brother MFC-685CW printer. To replace the ink, all you have to do is open the cover at the front, insert the link, and you’re done.
- It’s wireless Brother MFC-685CW. I’ve got my laptop hooked up to this printer wirelessly and it prints out flawlessly just as if it were connected to the printer directly. The setup was pretty easy. Everything took about 10 minutes or so.
- I like that there’s a speakerphone so that you don’t have to pick up the receiver when sending or receiving a fax.
- The corded handset and its base can be removed from the printer entirely, making the printer’s width even smaller. The printer Brother MFC-685CW comes with an extra cap that you can place on the spot where the handset and the base were removed so that it looks like they were never there. Very cool.
- The printer Brother MFC-685CW driver download has a color screen, which is especially useful when you put in your media card and you want to view or make any adjustments to your photos before you print them.
- Before faxing this printer you can check it before sending or receiving it
- Print documents almost immediately. No long thinking or waiting time.
- You can use LC51 compatible inks. You don’t have to use Brother’s.
- Printing with the black ink could be a tad bit sharper but it’s still nice. This also all depends on the type of paper you use and print settings. I’ve printed photos and they come out quite nice on this printer for Brother MFC-685CW. The heavier the paper you print on, the better your prints. I would recommend 24lbs(standard inkjet paperweight) or higher. Though printing on 20lbs.
- Ink monitor Brother MFC-685CW is placed in the taskbar of your computer so that you can always check your ink status.
Negatives Brother MFC-685CW:
- No duplex printing. No worries if you, like me, don’t use this feature too often.
- A little weird and cumbersome putting in 4×6 photo paper. It’s not a matter of opening or taking out the tray and putting in the photo paper. It involves a lot of maneuvering and adjusting when in reality it should not be so complicated.
- Printing photos is a little slower and the image quality is not very good. Photos look dull and dark sometimes not clear at all.
How to install windows Brother MFC-685CW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-685CW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-685CW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-685CW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-685CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-685CW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|