Brother MFC-7220 Driver Download. The Brother MFC-7220 is the ideal printer to complement your personal business needs or in the office where you work. Its compact size and functionality will not lose if you have it. Thanks to high-quality laser printing, copying, scanning and sending faxes, and including PC Fax. The Brother MFC-7220 also includes default telephone handsets and document suppliers to copy, scan, and send faxes to several pages at a time.
Brother MFC-7220 Laser Printer which has needs including Copier, Scanner, Fax and PC Fax.
Features of Brother MFC-7220.
- Print speeds up to 20ppm or the maximum actual speed will vary.
- Print resolution up to 1,200×600.
- The default fax memory is 16MB up to 500 pages.
- Automatic document feeder for up to 20 sheets.
- 250 sheet paper tray capacity that can be adjusted for letter and legal paper or according to your needs and work requirements.
- Fax 14.4K bps.
- Brother MFC-7220 Compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Brother MFC-7220 also supports USB 2.0 full speed and parallel connections.
Specifications of Brother MFC-7220.
Laser printer type.
Other print speeds or b & w 20.
FEATURES OF SCAN, COPY, and FAX.
Provides integrated scanning and copying.
SIZE AND WEIGHT.
- Weight of 7.25kg.
- 262mm high.
- 374mm width.
- 374mm depth.
Specifications on the Brother MFC-7220 printer are subject to change without prior notice. Even though every effort has been made by IDG Communications to produce this type of specification, the possibility of errors or omissions can still occur. However, this deficiency can be covered with other advantages in the type of MFC-7220 printer.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-7220 Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-7220 Driver Download
|Brother MFC-7220 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|