Brother MFC-7300C Driver Download
Brother MFC-7300C Driver Download. If you have a business in printing or photographer services, now you are here for your production machine from Brother. The multifunctional Brother MFC-7300c provides features almost everything you need in one unit. With its ability Brother MFC-7300c has the ability to print, send faxes, copy, and scan photos.
And this device is also capable of producing quality documents, the Brother MFC-7300c device provides four different uses without a hitch. In addition, the Brother MFC-7300c also offers a built-in video capture port so that this device can be used directly with your VCR, camcorder or digital camera so that Image files can be faxed, printed directly, or moved into files on your computer via the NTSC video port default standard.
Brother MFC-7300c provides a 14.4Kbps Fax feature that can transmit colored or black/white pages for a duration of six seconds and has up to 100 pages of memory storage. That includes copying faxes / automatic telephones and Brother MFC-7300c can also receive faxes and voice calls on the same channel. The Brother MFC-7300c also supports call waiting / ID functions of the caller and can store up to 100 numbers for speed dial. Other features that Brother MFC-7300c has are broadcasting up to 158 stations, automatic document feeder up to 20 pages, and 100 sheets of paper tapes.
The Brother MFC-7300c makes color copies at 1,200 x 1,200dpi and produces up to 99 copies at a time, and provides sorting. Brother MFC-7300c also provides reduction and enlargement functions ranging from 25 to 400 percent. This TWAIN-compatible scanner has an interpolation resolution of up to 2,400dpi and an optical resolution of 300 x 600dpi with a gray scale of 256 and 30-bit color depth. The Brother MFC-7300c also provides a special scan button to make it easier to scan directly to e-mail and other applications.
Brother MFC-7300c has the use of printing faxes, copies, scanned documents, and video frames, and providing up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi inkjet printing up to 12ppm in black and 10ppm in color. Brother MFC-7300c can handle a variety of paper types and sizes including letters, laws, transparencies, and envelopes and has a 100-sheet paper capacity.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-7300C Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-7300C Driver Download
|Brother MFC-7300C Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|