This Brother MFC-7360N printer can produce fast and high-quality monochrome laser printing and can copy up to 24ppm, as well as color and fax scanning into one design.
The Brother MFC-7360N printer also provides a direct connection via the default internet to share with others through one network.
The MFC-7360N also provides flexible paper handling through a 250 sheet capacity tray you can also adjust to the manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media.
The 35-page automatic document feeder can help you copy, scan, or fax multi-hosting documents quickly and easily.
In addition, it offers a replacement yield of 2,600 pages with high-yield toner cartridges to help reduce operating costs for printing. The Brother MFC-7360N printer is a great addition to all small offices or home offices. This compact and powerful machine is ideal for producing documents for your office needs.
The mainstay and hard-working found in the all-in-one printer also includes a default network to allow sharing with many users.
In addition, high-yielding optional replacement toner cartridges are willing to help reduce the operating costs of your printing needs.
Now you can enjoy the convenience of producing high-quality output directly from your desktop or small office. With print and copy speeds of up to 24ppm on this printer, you can stop wasting time and you can work for other purposes.
- Print and copy up to 24ppm
- Copy yourself No PC needed
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi
- Direct connection with Ethernet and USB 2.0
- Paper tray with a capacity of 250 sheets that can be adjusted for letter and legal size paper according to your needs
- A 35-page automatic document feeder
- Manual feed slot
- Supports various scanner features directly via email, files, images, and OCR
- 32MB memory, stores up to 400 pages
- Fax modem 14.4K bps
- Has Outstanding Performance and Image Quality
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download
|Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|