Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Download
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Download. As always in a small office or home, you may need to print, renew, repair, and send faxes as long as you are in the business you are running. Brother products have printer updates that can do these things and one of them is the MFC-7460DN in your search, the Brother MFC-7460DN provides several important additions to the previous series that were set up with the latest printer.
This printer is produced with two types of colors in shades of bright gray and black, this machine is slightly larger than a mono laser printer which becomes more complex with the only allowance that needs to be equipped for the 35 ADF sheet Automatic Document Feeder and scanner. The Brother MFC-7460DN printer has a folding feeder tray and paper stop which helps to complete neat machine lines when not in use. The Brother MFC-7460DN has a regular control panel designed that is complete with buttons that are grouped into functional units. At the far left are four speed dial buttons, which work double to use the shift key.
Freed as a parameter selector for fax, copy and print mode and under the 2-character LCD screen panel, 16 rather dim characters in the center of the keyboard are available three buttons that are activated to switch between modes. Moving further to the right is the menu navigation button and number pad to enter the fax number, with the start button and stop at the right.
The Brother MFC-7460DN has a slight disadvantage because there is no front panel USB socket to back up from or license to a USB drive. The Brother MFC-7460DN has a 250-sheet paper tray at the bottom of the machine with a one-sheet feed tied down to get a media award, directly above.
On the back, there is a connection for USB and also an Ethernet connection, outside there are provisions on this machine. All are included with this device, including the special Nuance PaperPort and MFL Pro Suite. Consumables consist of a two-part drum and toner finish, where the toner is available in 1,200 and 2,600 pages of results, while the drum must be done for 12,000 pages. This unit slides from the front after you fold the top of the front panel to give access.
- Print 26ppm
- 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Multipurpose feed 1 sheet
- Duplex printing as standard
- Eight-speed dial buttons
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Download
|Brother MFC-7460DN Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|