Table of Contents
Brother MFC-790CW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-790CW printer is designed with a 4.2 “touch screen and is easy to use, intuitive and interactive. Brother MFC-790CW is equipped with an automatic document feeder of up to 15 pages, this number is perfect for sending faxes, copying or scanning documents of all pages without having to be watched Furthermore, the Brother MFC-790CW is also included with a wireless connection without cable or 802.11b / g or any cable.
A network connection is Ethernet Brother MFC-790CW has fast print speeds of up to 33ppm black and 27ppm for color.
Professional Brother MFC-790CW quality capable of producing resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi. in addition, the Brother MFC-790CW is also equipped with a practical internal digital answering machine that is a telephone and a duplex speaker handset and also includes a high-speed 33.6Kbps Super G3 modem.
Brother MFC-790CW also supports on-demand photo printing from media card slots, direct USB connections or PictBridge.
Brother MFC-790CW Color AiO with a 4.2-Inch TouchScreen LCD Screen and Wireless Interface print, copy, scan, fax, and others in one slim and compact device. And with a built-in wireless network, you can easily set up the printer to work with all computers on your network in your home or office.
If you just bought the Brother MFC-790CW, the setup is very easy because this type of printer makes it possible to add it to the wireless network in less than 15 minutes. The printer does not whisper when printing even its performance is relatively fast with professional colors.
But your only complaint when you first bought it about this machine is the touch screen connection. The connection isn't as intuitive as other menu systems, so you will be confused the first time you use it.
after that, it will get used to and make you easy to use it. Overall, you will consider Brother Printer as a recommended machine for your office needs.
Brother MFC-790CW Color Inkjet All-in-One With 4.2 Inch Widescreen LCD and equipped with Wireless connection
- All-in-one devise for printing, faxing, scanning and copying needs, and has a default call center.
- Print borderless photos up to 6000 x 1200 dpi so it can print up to 33ppm in black and 27ppm for color.
- Integrated wireless network for easy sharing with many computers in your office.
- The default 4.2-inch touch screen display for easy navigation
- Measuring 18.1 x 7.1 x 14.8 inches WxHxD
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-790CW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-790CW Printer Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later