Table of Contents
Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download. The Brother MFC-8440 is a printer that has a 5-in-1 laser flatbed multifunction center that can combine performance, connectivity, and reliability. The Brother MFC-8440 is a full-featured fax machine, and a laser printer up to 21ppm, which can print up to 2400 x 600dpi.
Digital copiers are 21cpm in size and are also legal in size, as well as a flatbed color scanner with a resolution of 9600x9600dpi or interpolation. You can copy objects such as books and magazines, or make deductions and enlargements from 25% to 400%.
Until the legal size is 8.5 x 14 and has document glass and a standard 32MB memory, the memory capacity can be increased to 160 according to your needs.
Multi-Copy with enlargement and reduction Color scan or B & W monochrome printing scan 50 pages Automatic Document Feeder 250 Sheet Paper Capacity Paper is in the Optional 2 Tray 250 Sheet Tray available.
Broadcast to up to 390 locations or up to 2400 x 600dpi Parallel Laser Printing and standard High Speed USB 2.0 connections, Internet Optional Dimensions 21.3 (w) x 17.8 (d) x 18.8 (h).
In addition, the Brother MFC-8440 is also a 21cpm legal-sized digital copier and a color flatbed scanner with a resolution of 9,600 x 9,600dpi or interpolation.
You can copy objects such as books or magazines, but also can reduce and enlarge from 25% to 400%. also included is a PC Fax capability, allowing you to send and receive faxes directly from your PC.
The optional second paper tray and optional network capabilities make it the optimal solution for the business you lead.
Connect with USB or parallel ports is the standard capacity. Brother MFC-8440 can work with Windows and Mac applications easily.
Brother MFC-8440 Laser Multifunction
- Print, copy, scan and send faxes
- Print speeds up to 21 ppm up to a print resolution of 2,400 x 600dpi
- Copy speeds up to 21cpm reduce enlarge 25% to 400%
- Forwarding/fax pages, up to 390 broadcast locations
- parallel and USB connections that are PC and Mac compatible
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-8440 Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later