Table of Contents
The Brother MFC-8500 is equipped with a fax machine, laser printer, and photocopy machine that is a machine that has full features, in addition, it is also equipped with a 9,600 x 9,600dpi resolution scanner or interpolation that has three Scan buttons for your purpose that is easily available on the front panel, which allows users to scan directly into their applications smoothly.
The MFC-8500 can work on most Windows applications and mobile devices. Brother MFC-8500 has a print time of 15 pages per minute and is combined with a 600 x 600dpi output that produces quality images with little waiting time, while the default 8 MB memory can accommodate up to 500 pages for reception outside of paper.
Brother MFC-8500 provides three quick scan buttons that provide a lot of conveniences, besides a maximum scanning resolution of 9,600 x 9,600 that interpolates with dpi, providing sufficient quality.
The fax machine includes call waiting, caller ID, and ready ring detection, has 116 automatic call stations, and has super fast settings, which can scan faxes only takes two seconds.
Brother MFC-8500 is equipped with a copier that has a multicopy function of up to 99 pages, can enlarge copies from 50 to 100 percent, and is capable of producing 600 x 600dpi output.
USB connections and parallel ports are also provided for easy connectivity, while ScanSoft PaperPort and TextBridge OCR are also available on the Brother MFC-8500 to help you get the most out of your scan.
- The Brother MFC-8500 offers full Fax, laser printers, photocopiers, and scanners
- Brother MFC-8500 is capable of Printing and copying up to 15ppm
- The Brother MFC-8500 provides a 30-page automatic document feeder for faxes
- Brother MFC-8500 can Scan up to 9,600dpi, and print 600dpi
- The Brother MFC-8500 provides parallel and USB connection features, which are compatible with PC and Mac
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-8500 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-8500 Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-8500 Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later