Table of Contents
Brother MFC-8840DN Driver Download. The Brother MFC-8840DN is a multifunction laser printer that provides fast printing, up to 21ppm and has a sharp resolution, up to 2,400 x 600 dpi and plus great copy, scan, and fax performance.
Brother MFC-8840DN is equipped with a complete circuit with controls installed in front so that it is easy to use in facilitating the use of easy single work, besides that internet connectivity can accommodate sharing to workgroups.
With versatile paper handling, the Brother MFC-8840DN Printer is able to do two in one and four in one copying, automatic duplexing or two-sided copying, poster copying, and has a reduction/enlargement option from 25% to 400%.
Brother MFC-8840DN also has an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) of 50 sheets for greater convenience in printing your work needs.
The Brother MFC-8840DN also provides 10 / 100BaseTX internet and the options you like, both USB 2.0 and parallel connectivity, so the Brother MFC-8840DN Printer is compatible with both PCs and Macs.
The Brother MFC-8840DN printer also provides a fax feature that includes a default 33.6Kbps modem, 300-speed dial locations, and 40 one-touch call locations. The Brother MFC-8840DN also allows direct access to PC fax.
Types of items available in the box when buying new
- Brother MFC-8840DN, ADF, power cable, AC power adapter, Quick Reference Guide, software CD, and warranty information
- Brother MFC-8840DN is a multifunctional office printing machine, prints, copies, scans, and faxes
- Brother MFC-8840DN is capable of printing and copying up to 21ppm and has a print resolution of up to 2,400 x 600dpi
- The Brother MFC-8840DN provides a 33.6Kbps fax Modem, and 300-speed dial locations, up to 600 pages of storage in memory
- Including 50 sheets of ADF, The default memory is 32MB and can be expanded up to 160MB, according to your needs
- The Brother MFC-8840DN printer has a parallel, USB, and internet connection and is compatible with both PC and Mac
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother MFC-8840DN Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-8840DN Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later