Printers that have digital colors are capable of working from printing, scanning and faxing. Brother MFC 9125CN printer has a size of 428 x 491 x 401 mm and weighs 22.9 kg.
This printer is also equipped with an LED screen with two lines that are very simple and equipped with a control that serves to send faxes, copy and print.
In addition, the Brother MFC 9125CN printer also has an automatic document feeder located at the top and has a paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheets located at the bottom of the printer.
Technically, the Brother MFC 9125CN printer is not a laser printer, according to this definition it is an LED printer, but there is not much difference with other brother’s printers whether it’s the process of printing laser LEDs or electrostatic pixels.
Brother MFC 9125CN printer is capable of printing up to 18 pages in one minute. but, as you know the numbers are also very elastic with other brother printers.
with multifunction owned it includes copying, scanning and being able to send faxes with a 33.6Kbps default modem. Brother MFC 9125CN supports printing with either an internet cable or a USB cable with no connection option via WiFi.
In testing with various documents seen this printer and also has a very maximum speed. Brother specifications specify that the first page must start from 15 seconds or less. Print speeds produced by the Brother MFC 9125CN printer can be used for small offices.
but it has more value for its color results. The standard toner cartridge for Brother MFC 9125CN ranks up to 2,200 black pages, with cyan, magenta and yellow every 1,400 pages.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
thank you very much for visiting my web brothersoftwaredownloads (source: brother.com)
Brother MFC-9125cn Driver Download
|Brother MFC-9125cn Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|