Brother MFC-9320CW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-9320CW is a multifunctional machine for small and group offices, including facsimile with one interesting feature. This printer is equipped with an LED.
This company uses high LED strips to illuminate conductor photo drums on the machine, it is not a laser. The advantages of using LEDs that are needed to make images on a user’s drum are very simple, cheaper, as are moving parts that are much less.
Color and multifunction laser printers are still compatible with their inkjet cousins. It is completely dry, because the printing process is completely dry, has less difficulty with obscurity because the ink spreads to the paper.
Against this, for color work they still have colors that can be produced by inkjet printers, meaning they are not as good as printing photos.
Until now Brother has decided to market LED-based printers, even now LEDs are starting a trend, actually not only the advantages in costs, because LED printers can produce high-quality prints.
Although the MFC-9320CW has a conventional layout, there are regulators made above, because the print parts of this machine are very few and more than the scanner and control panel are combined. The scanner on the MFC-9320CW printer that has an Automatic Document Feeder or called ADF of 30 sheets, integrates well into the top of the multifunction and control panel, while full of buttons and screens, still logically connected to the functional group.
On the front side, there are eight-speed dial buttons on the extreme left end and a specialist attribute button for faxing, copying and printing.
A 2-line 16-character LCD screen, with the backlight in the center, has a large, illuminated mode button and four navigation key directions, a key number for sending faxes and passcode entries and buttons to start and move scans on the job.
Under the control panel, MFC-9320CW is provided with a single USB socket, full PictBridge support and also a USB drive, and underneath is a 250-sheet paper tray with one sheet feed just above the MFC-9320CW. At the back, there is a connection for USB connections and the internet, but this machine also provides a wireless connection.
The Brother MFC-9320CW also provides a wireless setup guide, but is somewhat irregular, because you have to enter the WEP passcode using the engine number board. This printer driver is provided for Windows, OS X and Linux, through CUPS. Windows drivers are host-based, so don’t support PCL or PostScript.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-9320CW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-9320CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-9320CW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|