Brother MFC-9450CDN Driver Download. The MFC-9450CDN printer is an affordable, flatbed laser multi-function printing machine that is affordable and ready with a duplex printing network that is ideal for any business.
The MFC-9450CDN has the advantage of combining color laser printing, sending faxes, copying and scanning in one device with impressive print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute in color and black.
Additional features included in the MFC-9450CDN include a 33.6K bps high-speed fax modem, 35-page automatic document feeder and flexible paper input capacity of up to 300 sheets consisting of a letter and legal paper trays that can be adjusted up to 250 trays and then trays multi-use 50 sheets which are ideal for letterhead or other media.
All-in-One Functions on the Brother MFC-9450CDN Printer: Print, Copy, Scan, and Send Faxes.
The Brother MFC-9450CDN all-in-one color laser is capable of doing everything, so you can use the time to do other work.
Print with laser speeds of up to 21 pages per minute or ppm for black and color. Printing is not only fast, but it also looks great.
The MFC-9450CDN can provide professional print quality at resolutions as high as 2400 x 600 dpi, rich documents, presentations, and business reports.
when you need a copy, the MFC-9450CDN will send it at high speed up to 17 copies per minute / CPM for black or color.
Thanks to the 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF), you can receive a fax, copy or scan jobs for all pages without having to load paper manually.
And the high capacity double paper tray can hold up to 300 sheets, so you save time in refilling paper.
For larger paper capacities, the MFC-9450CDN is equipped with an optional 500-sheet paper tray that is sold separately to make a total paper capacity of up to 800 sheets.
The paper tray and automatic document feeder can handle paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches. Flatbed document glass can be used to scan, copy, or fax documents with irregular shapes or bound up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
You no longer need to have four separate machines that take up valuable space in the office: Brother MFC-9450CDN handles everything from printing, copying, scanning, and sending faxes.
The MFC-9450CDN features 64MB of powerful internal memory for better performance, including the ability to store up to 500 pages of faxes in case of a power outage or out of paper or toner.
Additionally, additional memory up to 576MB can also be added which is sold separately for larger memory capacity.
- Black/color print speeds up to 21/21 ppm
- Rich color output up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Built-in Ethernet Network Connection
- 300 sheet flexible paper input capacity.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
|Brother MFC-9450CDN Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|