Brother MFC-990CW Driver Download. Brothers MFC-990CW has all the features that are equipped with gadgets that are needed by anyone. However, the Brothers MFC-990CW printer has a shortage of print speed. Brothers MFC-990CW does not have automatic duplexing. But outside of the standard print, copy and scan functions, the MFC-990CW provides fax, cordless telephone, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and automatic document feeders.
Furthermore, the MFC-990CW also provides a multi-card scanner that supports SD, xD, MemoryStick and CompactFlash media, and a PictBridge-enabled USB port. Brothers MFC-990CW is also equipped with a special photo media tray, although this must be moved into place manually.
The Brothers MFC-990CW Multifunction also has a touch screen that replaces the large color LCD found in other multifunctional Brother. Although the screen is large enough for multifunction, the connection found in the Brothers MFC-990CW for users is not well ordered, and photos are too small when displayed. While the touch panel is a good idea in some ways provided by this type of Brother.
Specification and Feature
- Supported Memory Media: Memory Stick PRO, CompactFlash, Secure Digital or SD, xD Image Card, Memory Stick
- Direct Printing: Yes
- B&W Print Speed: 33 pages per minute
- Photo Printer: Yes
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Color Printer: Yes
- Maximum Color Resolution: 6000dp ix 1200dpi
- Color Print Speed: 27 pages per minute
- Other features: 5.8GHz Cordless Phone
- Weight: 8.48 kg
- Width: 460 mm
- Height: 177.50 mm
- Length: 370 mm
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop
- Scanner: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution: 1200dpi x 2400dpi
- Copy Resolution for Color: 1200dpi x 2400dpi
- Color Copying Speed: 20 pages per minute
- Photocopier: Yes
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting BBrother MFC-990CW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-990CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-990CW Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|