Table of Contents
Brother MFC-J200 Driver Scanner Download. Brother is a famous printer company. Almost all issued MFPs have maximum life. Brother has laser and inkjet printers that focus on multifunction printers with a variety of functions in one product. The most superior is, of course, the ink-saving mode.
Brother MFC-J200 is a type of Brother inkjet printer that has extensive features and benefits. The Brother MFC-J200 not only has functions for printing documents, but also a scan, copy, fax, and automatic document feeder / ADF function.
This function is very useful for you if you use automatic functions such as rotating text documents in the correct direction, resizing the document to the used paper, leveling the scan results, and repeating photocopies when the number of documents is large.
The ADF function offers much more comfort. Just put your document in the printer compartment. With the ADF function, the displayed command runs smoothly.
When printing, the ink installed in the Brother MFC-J200 printer can print up to 2400 sheets of paper with a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The ink uses a separate cartridge system so that the user can continue to use it when the ink runs out, and the piezo technology of this printer can keep the temperature stable when heavily used.
For the scanner functions belonging to the Brother MFC-J200, the printer can scan with optical resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and the scan results can be saved in different formats.
As a tool for photocopying the Brother MFC-J200 printer, this driver also has a resolution similar to printing and scanning. The ratio of the document settings can be between 25% and 400%.
Because the fax machine has a wide range of printers, each with 40 locations and 6 groups, this printer can not only send and receive documents.
Also, it's no less important than the Brother MFC-J200 printer is compatible with different types of paper and achieves satisfactory print results. We have come to the conclusion that the printer is doable, especially for those of you in business who need the features that come with the Brother MFC-J200 printer.
How to install windows Brother MFC-J200 Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J200 Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J200 Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J200 Driver Scanner Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J200 Driver Scanner Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later
Brother MFC-J200 Driver Scanner Download
Information For Windows, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver and Software Package for Windows 10 32 bit.EXE, 144.26 MB, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver and Software Package for Windows 10 64 bit.EXE, 144.26 MB, DOWNLOAD
Information For Macintosh, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg, 38.69 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg, 38.44 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.13.dmg, 38.53 MB, DOWNLOAD
Printer Drivers for Mac 10.12.dmg, 38.53 MB, DOWNLOAD
Information Scanner Drivers, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Scanner Driver (ICA) for Mac 10.15.dmg, 2.28 MB, DOWNLOAD
Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg, 293.09 MB, DOWNLOAD
Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.13.dmg, 293.23 MB, DOWNLOAD
Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.12.dmg, 293.07 MB, DOWNLOAD