Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J280W is a compact and compact printer, this printer is very easy to use which allows you to print, copy, scan, and send faxes. Brother MFC-J280W has a unique design with a patterned cover that will complement the modern office as it is now. Brother MFC-J280W can also be shared with many computers on the network using a wireless network connection.
Internal fax that allows you to send or receive documents without using a computer. Brother MFC-J280W provides a TouchScreen 1.9in color LCD screen plus a Touch Panel control so it is ideal for interactive and easy-to-use menu navigation. Brother MFC-J280W has a fast print speed of 3 ppm for black and 26ppm colors.
The Brother MFC-J280W also provides a standard Fast / ISO mode of 10ppm for black and 8ppm colors. Brother MFC-J280W Compatible with the download of the free Brother iPrint & Scan application that allows you to be able to print JPEG and PDF images and scan to your Apple Android device, and Windows Phone 7 only JPEG. Brother MFC-J280W offers Copying and Scanning Flatbed and Flatbed Photocopiers allowing you to copy related documents, thickness, and the 4 Ink Cartridge System. by replacing cartridges.
Brother iPrint & Scan. Free application downloads for wireless printing such as JPEG & PDF and scanning to your Apple, Android or Windows Phone 7 mobile devices only JPEG. Ink Savings Help. Reduce ink consumption by using Ink Saving Mode. 4 Maximum ENERGY STAR cartridge ink system Maximum Black Print Speed 33ppm Black and Maximum Color Printing Speed 26ppm Color Printing speed owned by Brother MFC-J280W ISO-based (black) 10ppm Black and ISO-based Print Speed (color) 8ppm Maximum Color Print Resolution Up to 6000 x 1200dpi. Standard Unlimited Printing Capability Paper Capacity Input 100 Connection sheets Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Standard, and Wireless.
- Built-in Wireless Network Capability. Wireless network interface (802.11b / g / n) that is comfortable working with your router.
- 1.9 Touchscreen plus TouchPad LCD Screen. To view images and navigate menus easily.
- Comfortable Internal Fax. No PC is needed to send and receive documents.
- Fast Color Printing. With speeds of up to 33ppm in black and 26ppm in color
- High-quality printing. With droplets as small as 1.5 picoliter and high resolution up to 6000 x 1200dpi
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|