Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver Download. The Brother Smart MFC-J4310DW Business Series Inkjet Printer provides users with a fast device for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This printer also has a fast mode that can produce 33 black and white pages as well as 25 color pages per minute.
The MFC-J4310DW printer uses a four-cartridge color inkjet system with landscape printing technology that prints up to 11 x 17 using a manual sheet feeder.
The MFC-J4310DW also has a maximum resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi for detailed printing results. The printer can also create borderless images and print double-sided documents.
48-bit input color scanning works by including the flatbed in the device. It sits in an 8.5 x 11.7-inch area for scanning documents, books, etc. Optically, this scanner has a resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi that can be interpolated with a resolution higher than 19200 x 19200 dpi.
The MFC-J4310DW can also be used to copy documents. This can be done at a speed of 12 ppm in black or white or 9 ppm in color.
The Brother MFC-J4310DW is equipped with a 1.8-inch LCD touch screen with a touch panel to adjust settings and display printer status. The MFC-J4310DW printer also has a monthly duty cycle of 13,000 printed pages. There are also options for USB 2.0, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connection to the computer.
- ISO print speed of 18 ppm black and 16 ppm white
- Use high-yield, high-yield replacement cartridges to get 600 or 1,200 prints without replacing ink
- Double-sided printing is available up to 8.5 x 11-inch Wi-Fi and printing connection or Ethernet connectivity for direct and network printing from mobile devices.
- 150-sheet input capacity and 50-sheet output capacity.
- For mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct and many more
- 33.6 kbps fax modem with a transmission speed of 3 seconds
- Speed dial 100 x 2 locations and 200 pages of storage for the PC fax function
Main feature Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- Maximum print resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum document size: 11 x 17 “
- Print speed: 33 pages per minute black and 25 pages per minute color
- Borderless and two-sided printing (duplex)
- Optical scanning resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum scan size: 8.5 x 11.7 “
- 1.8 “LCD touch screen with touch panel
- USB 2.0 connectivity, Ethernet connection, and Wi-Fi
How to install windows Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-J4310DW Driver Download
|Information For Windows||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32bit.EXE||100.73MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.64bit.EXE||100.73MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information For Macintosh||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||17.20MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||17.05MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information Scanner Drivers||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers (ICA) for Mac 10.15.dmg||2.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||293.09MB||DOWNLOAD|