Table of Contents
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download. Design and Features Brother MFC-J470DW has all-in-one fax, this printer model is more conventional in its design, with the round cover on the scanner and ADF very slim by interpreting the feed tray by opening the flip, the control panel is on the printer surface complete with numeric keys and also fax calls and a 45mm color LCD.
Under the control panel, there is a paper tray and one cassette holder that is rather thin, this printer does not have a multipurpose tray and the output tray is on it.
The printer provides extension pullers and reverses paper holders and there is a panel in the front that prints photos or files. from the camera via a USB connection. In general, everyone needs connectivity via wireless networks and this printer provides the needs of users.
Although this printer also provides a connection via a USB cable. Thanks to WPS support on this printer machine so that the remote printing connectivity settings will be easier and support a variety of mobile devices.
The flip-down cover on the right front panel provides access to four ink cartridges, and the slot enters easily without excessive noise so that when working it feels comfortable from noise. These cartridges are available in two capacities, each with a capacity of up to 600 pages.
Brother provides a copy of Nuance PaperPort 12 with MFC-J470DW, which offers document management and OCR functions for both flatbed and ADF scanned pages.
The print speeds generated are 12ppm and 10ppm, for printing without color and color. This printer also provides duplex printers (2 sides). A one-page color copy of the scanner glass takes 24 seconds according to calculations. And also supports scanning.
Specification Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Connectivity through Brother Cloud
- Supports Cloud Services FACEBOOK, PICASA WEB ALBUMS, FLICKR, GOOGLE DRIVE, EVERNOTE, DROPBOX, BOX, and SKYDRIVE.
- Supports the connectivity of AirPrint Cellular Devices, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint, and Scan and Cortado Workplace
- OnePush Wireless Setup WiFi Protected Setup, AOSS
- Directly via High Speed, Wireless USB 802.11b / g / n
- Direct connection via 802.11b / g / n Wireless Network
- Colorless Copy Ability and Color Copy
- Flatbed Design Style and supports duplex printing
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later