Table of Contents
Brother Series MFC-J485DW provides features and functionality that users need for personal, small offices, and for your small business. The MFC-J485DW also has an All-in-One wireless color Inkjet that produces clear and reliable printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
MFC-J485DW provides automatic document feeders, along with a 100-sheet paper capacity that allows users to output very large without having to be maintained continuously.
Duplexing or two-sided printing will help save paper, while printing using mobile devices or cloud connectivity can help increase your productivity and efficiency in requiring a wireless connection.
- The MFC-J485DW engine is the best.
- Great quality, easy to use, very simple and intuitive.
- The easiest network settings and drivers ever.
- The copy that came out perfectly.
All-In-One Color Wireless Printer Brother MFC-J485DW with Print, Copy, Scan, Fax.
- Start using your compact Brother inkjet all-in-one right away with an easy wireless connection.
- Convenient wireless mobile device printing.
- Access popular cloud services directly from your machine.
- Easily navigate menus on the screen with a 1.8 “color display, can help save paper with automatic duplex printing (2 sides).
- High paper capacity, can accommodate legal-size paper plus automatic document suppliers.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later