Brother MFC-J497DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J497DW printer is a Work Smart Series printer that is very easy to connect, compact and also very affordable and has features and functionality to help improve printing productivity for your needs both personally and in the office.
The Brother MFC-J497DW printer can also be said to be an all-in-one inkjet printer that can be wirelessly connected and this printer also provides a high-quality output, to allow you to print, copy, scan, and send faxes and activate cellular printing devices wireless from a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Then you can also use the automatic document feeder and paper tray with a capacity of 100 sheets for amazing results without having to be constantly monitored and also help in saving paper with automatic duplex printing. The Brother MFC-J497DW printer also provides cloud connectivity to support you scan on popular Cloud services directly from the printer.
- The Brother MFC-J497DW printer has a compact form and is easily connected. This color inkjet all-in-one printer is perfect for both personal and office use, so you can easily print, copy, scan, and send faxes.
- The Brother MFC-J497DW printer is very simple to connect the work path there is in printing. The Brother MFC-J497DW printer also provides versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connected to one computer via a USB direct connection.
- The Brother MFC-J497DW printer can print from a mobile device. Print wirelessly from desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- The Brother MFC-J497DW printer has an intuitive Cloud Connection. scan to Cloud popular directly from printer services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive.
- Brother MFC-J497DW printer can scan and share documents quickly. Scan and share documents easily using the Brother Cloud Apps application.
- Brother MFC-J497DW printer has the capability in versatile paper handling. Automatic document supplier and 100 sheet paper tray capacity that adjusts letter or legal size paper.
- Brother MFC-J497DW Printer Helps save costs and paper. Automatic duplex printing with replacement cartridges has a high yield for cost savings.
- The Brother MFC-J497DW printer provides an intuitive 1.8cm color screen display. Very easy to navigate menus on the screen with 1.8cm color display.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J497DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J497DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J497DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|