Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J5330DW at Nobat right As a printer part of the new and improved J5000 range, the Brother MFC-J5330DW provides a complete inkjet so it is suitable for small businesses and this printer can save on printing budgets. Speed Brother MFC-J5330DW on the first page of six seconds and Automatic Document Feeder capacity of 50 sheets, Brother MFC-J5330DW makes your work fast and not a heavy workload, and with strong construction materials and high-yield ink with a lifetime of up to 3,000 page, Brother MFC-J5330DW is also durable.
Brother MFC-J5330DW has the ability to print A3 from A4 in short. The new building design presents a device that is stronger and easier to operate, ideal for small office environments. Providing professional performance from this machine and also saving space, the MFC-J5330DW allows you to get good results with quality prints of this business, using pigment-based inks for sharp black text and vibrant color documents.
The 250 sheet paper tray is ideal for printing up to A3 with the rear manual feed slot for additional flexibility, Brother MFC-J5330DW allows you to print on various types of media and connectivity. To help make work easier in the office, the 6.8cm LCD touch screen provides easy navigation to popular features in modern times, most users can download and convert documents using cloud storage applications such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive, to digitize the easy and access to documents.
Ideal for micro and medium-sized offices and very efficient productivity. Brother MFC-J5330DW has business-focused features including flexible paper handling capabilities, printing capabilities to Tabloid paper sizes, automatic two-sided printing (duplex), wireless connectivity and cellular devices, and High-yield Super-yield ink cartridges.
- Brother MFC-J5330DW A4 all in one / Print A3
- Brother MFC-J5330DW Color printing speed up to 22ipm mono / 20ipm
- Brother MFC-J5330DW Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Brother MFC-J5330DW provides wired and wireless networks that are compatible with Mobile / Cloud
- Brother MFC-J5330DW has a 6.8cm color touch screen LCD
- Brother MFC-J5330DW has a 250 sheet paper capacity and a rear manual feed slot and 50 ADF sheets
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J5330DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|