Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver And Software Downloads. The Brother MFC-J5520DW printer has a fast mode with a print speed of 35 pages per minute in colorless and 27 pages per minute in color. The MFC-J5520DW can also print 11 x 17-inch documents.
This is the Brother MFC-J5520DW, which is called the Smart Business All-in-One inkjet printer. More Brother MFC-J5520DW can improve your productivity.
Performance: This inkjet printer offers the ability to scan, copy, and send fax functions that further improve your small office or workflow with a 5 x 11-inch document size.
Advantages of scanning and copying Brother MFC-J5520DW with a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi and an automatic document feeder of up to 35 sheets for full-page documents.
This resolution can be interpolated up to a maximum of 19200 x 19200 dpi while obtaining detailed images. Copy with a fast MFC-J5520DW printer with 12 ppm black and 9 ppm color capacity.
The above functions are the same as for the Brother MFC-J475DW driver. For general paper handling, 250 sheets of the front loader input tray, the 80-sheet multipurpose tray, are used, while the manual input tray is only one sheet.
For ease of use, the Brother MFC-J5520DW printer has a 3.7-inch LCD touchscreen that allows users to easily view and adjust settings. USB 2.0, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options are also available.
The MFC-J5520DW Smart Plus Business also comes with durable ink, but the cost of replacing the cartridge is also not high.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver can produce up to 550 pages. Documents printed with standard ink cartridges only cost 12 cents per page. High-performance cartridges are even better at cheaper prices.
At 7 cents per page, the MFC-J5520DW Business Smart Plus is one of the best all-in-one printers for economical printing. MFC-J5520DW This printer is designed for those of you who have a small business. It also has a 30-hour duty cycle.
How to install windows Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver And Software Downloads
|Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver And Software Downloads System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|