Table of Contents
Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J5720DW offers high-quality A4 print, copy and ultra-efficient scans, besides that the Brother MFC-J5720DW also has a wireless connection, this printer is one of the compact devices with class-leading print speed,
cloud connectivity and A3 capabilities that can be added and an automatic document feeder of up to 50 sheets, and an overall paper capacity of 580 sheets and also one of the most cost-effective printing machines.
Brother MFC-J5720DW has advanced features that are indispensable to ensure your office operates efficiently and perfectly. Business Smart all-in-one A3 color inkjet printer with fax When you are looking for a small workgroup printer MFC-J5720DW is perfect for you.
Large paper capacities of up to 580 sheets from 2 front trays and one rear tray and very high ink cartridges are designed to compensate for a busy office environment with high color printing demands.
You can manage your documents effectively with A3 printing, 2 sided printing, scanning, and copying up to A4 and integrated 2-sided automatic document feeder up to 50 sheets.
Connect via a wired or wireless network, or print directly from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, as well as the iPrint and Scan Brother applications.
Brother MFC-J5720DW has a 9.3 cm touch screen to connect to online cloud-based accounts, including OneNote, EVERNOTE, and PICASA, and access cloud storage that you have such as Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, Box, and OneNote directly from MFC – J5720DW without the need for a PC or can work independently.
Main feature Brother MFC-J5720DW
- Print A4, Copy, Scan, and Fax, with A3 printing capability.
- Print speeds of 22 for mono and 20 for color.
- 9.3cm color touch screen LCD.
- The overall paper capacity is 580 sheets.
- 50 sheets of the two-sided automatic document feeder.
- Printer type: Color
- Function: Print, Copy and Scan, Fax
- Display: Color touch screen
- Screen size: 9.3cm touch screen
- Max paper size: A3
- Storage: 256MB
- Technology: Inkjet
- Connectivity: Wired Networks, Wireless
- Local interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Wired network interface: Ethernet 10 / 100BASE-TX
- Wireless network interface: 802.11b / g / n
- Two-sided copy: Yes
- Resolution Up to: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi in color and mono
- Speed: 12ipm for mono and 9ipm for color
How to install windows Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J5720DW Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later