Brother MFC-J5730DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J5730DW is equipped with unique features, such as when leaving the first page of a fast print in just six seconds, Brother MFC-J5730DW also provides a 2-sided (Duplex) Automatic Document Feeder, 50 pages, and a multifunction tray up to 100 sheets, this can help you improve printing and scanning. Furthermore, Brother MFC-J5730DW has a durable cartridge that can make this machine save money and time. This is the best machine of all printers in its class, the Brother MFC-J5730DW can help users print A3 sizes from a compact A4 footprint. Brother MFC-J5730DW is able to increase the work of smart users for any business.
The main features of the Brother MFC-J5730DW are:
- A4 all-in-one and A3 print
- Color print speeds of up to 22ipm mono, 20ipm
- Automatic duplex scanning, duplexing
- Wired and wireless networks are available and are compatible with Mobile and Cloud devices
- It has a 9.3cm color touch screen LCD which is located in front of the machine
- Paper capacity of 500 sheets, 100 multipurpose trays, 50 sheets at ADF
Business Smart A4 all-in-one mighty
For professional marketing materials and clear office handouts that will not be stained or fade over time due to the latest pigment-based inks. The cartridge that is included with the optional high-yield Brother MFC-J5730DW is also available, saving printing costs as well as replacement frequency.
The Business Smart A4 all-in-one helps you to interact with many users to connect smoothly through wired and wireless connectivity, making it easy to print from your smartphone, tablet or laptop as well as from a desktop device. And with a large 9.3cm touch screen LCD provides easy navigation to a number of features to increase productivity including several Scan to options and access to popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive, to share and save documents when you travel outside.
Specification Brother MFC-J5730DW
- Printer type: Colour
- Function: Print, Copy and Scan, Fax
- Display size: 9.3cm Touchscreen LCD
- Max paper size: A3
- Memory: 256MB
- Technology: Inkjet
- Resolution: Up to 4,800 x 1,200dpi
- Speed – fast mode: Up to 35 pages per minute mono & up to 27 pages per minute color
- Speed – laser comparable: 22ipm mono & 20 ipm color based on ISO/IEC 24734
- Automatic 2 sided print: Yes
- Droplet size: 1.5 picolitre
- First print out time: Less than 6 seconds
- Recommended monthly volume: 250 to 2,000 / Up to 30,000 pages maximum monthly
- 2-Sided scan: Yes
- Resolution: Up to 1,200 x 2,400dpi Scan Resolution (optical)
- Speed: A4 Landscape: 14ipm A4 2-Sided: 10ipm
- Scanner type: Dual CIS
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J5730DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-J5730DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J5730DW Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|