Brother MFC-J615W Driver Download
Brother MFC-J615W Driver Download. The MFC-J615W Compact Inkjet All-in-One printer that supports Wireless Networks for personal print needs as well as micro Office needs. Brother MFC-J615W Built-in wireless (802.11b / g) or wired internet is easily connected to other networks.
As well as MFC-J615W It also has a 3.3 “wide-screen TFT color LCD screen located in the control panel that allows editing and enhancement of photos. Brother MFC-J615W has an automatic document feeder of up to 15 pages and a photo bypass tray of up to 20 pages. This will add convenience to office users small or your personal needs.
Main features of Brother MFC-J615W
Fax, Copy or Scan without being watched.
- Brother MFC-J615W has an automatic document feeder of up to 15 sheets.
Fast Color Printing As needed.
- Brother MFC-J615W offers fast mode printing with speeds up to 35ppm in black and 28ppm in color.
flexible wireless connection and cable.
- Using a wireless connection can enable you to share all-in-one for printing, scanning, PC Fax, and accessing your digital camera’s media card or USB flash memory.
Direct Photo Printing.
- Brother MFC-J615W has a photo print feature directly from your digital camera’s media card, a PictBridge-enabled camera, or a USB flash drive.
4 Ink Cartridge System.
- When your cartridge runs out, replace only the cartridges that need to be replaced.
3.3 “Wide Screen and Color LCD Screen.
- To edit or enhance images easily read the help menu.
- With droplets as small as 1.5 picoliter and high resolution up to 6000 x 1200dpi.
- <span class = NoColor_Bold_None> ENERGY STAR Quality.
- Fax, copy or scan unattended using an ADF of up to 15 pages
- 3.3 “widescreen color LCD screen
- flexible wireless network (802.11b / g) or cable (internet) connection
- 33.6Kbps Super G3 high-speed fax modem
- Fast print speed up to 35ppm black and 28ppm for color
- Brother MFC-J615W has the ability to scan using various formats including JPEG, TIFF, and PDF to E-mail, and media cards, OCR
Help save ink.
- Reduce ink consumption using only the Ink Saver Mode.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J615W Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-J615W Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J615W Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|