Table of Contents
Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J6530DW has a standard wired, wireless, cellular and cloud connectivity host, to keep users more than one person connected, both at home and in the office when used. MFC-J6530DW comes with new pigment-based inks and optional high-yield cartridges, so users can enjoy professional-quality prints at a lower cost per page (CPP).
With fast print speeds and a high monthly duty cycle, Brother MFC-J6530DW provides reliable and high-quality performance for busy office environments.
MFC-J6530DW Key Features
- Print, copy, scan, and fax everything up to A3
- Color printing speeds up to 22 ppm mono / 20ipm
- Automatic 2-sided printing.Wired and wireless networks Compatible with Mobile or Cloud
- 6.8cm color LCD touch screen
- 250 sheet paper capacity and manual feed slot behind 50 ADF sheets
Brother MFC-J6530DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Wireless Connectivity, Automatic Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Charging Enabled
The MFC-J6530DW is capable of printing and scanning anywhere on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Users can use wirelessly. Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity and don't need a router with Wi-Fi Direct.
Scan to popular cloud services directly from the machine, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and much more. Take and digitize paper documents with Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing, easily navigate to advanced features with a 2.7 “Touchscreen display.
The MFC-J6530DW is a Smart Pro Color Inkjet All-in-One Business printer
Print, copy, scan, fax up to 11 “x17”. Features that focus on small business and workgroups include flexible paper handling capabilities, duplex printing, as well as wireless connectivity and mobile devices, and high-yield Super ink cartridges.
Help Encourage Productivity with Flexible Paper Handling.
Brother MFC-J6530DW The Smart Pro All-in-One business is a small, durable printer with flexible paper handling, making it easy for you to print, copy, scan, and send faxes up to 11 “x17”. MFC-J6530DW scan glass with ledger size creates high-impact business documents with easy-to-read details.
The 250 sheet paper tray holds up to 11 “x 17” paper and provides automatic duplex printing. The automatic document feeder adds convenience for scanning and copying without inspection with a capacity of 50 sheets. For added flexibility, a one-piece bypass tray allows printing on special paper such as card stock and envelopes
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later