The Brother MFC-J6910dw printer now has a proper design shape for your work environment. Forms like the MFC-J6910DW printer also don’t take up much more space than traditional office printers that support high demand.
Brothersoftwaredownloads.com website offers free software Brother.
This Brother MFC-J6910DW print head printer is a classic piezo type with 210 nozzles, one for black and white nozzles, and three for color printing. MFC-J6910DW memory capacity for random access memory or RAM up to 192 MB combined with the processor to improve quality.
Brother MFC-J6910dw printer driver Supports Windows operating system
- Specifications Brother MFC-J6910DW
This printer also has a liquid crystal touch screen or is commonly known as an LCD and measures up to 3.3 inches diagonally. The MFC-J6910DW component consists of a TFT color LCD touch screen and a touch screen. The printer’s performance specifications include a power supply in the range of 100 to 120 volts for AC power. Similarly, the current frequency is 50/60 Hz.
Power consumption This Brother MFC-J6910DW printer depends on the processes running on the printer and the print mode. For example, printing and copying require approximately 28 watts of power, while the active process consumes only approximately 8 watts. The sleep mode of the Brother MFC-J6910DW is approximately four watts, and when the machine is turned off, the power consumption is only approximately 0.3 watts.
For physical measurements, the MFC-J6910DW printer is 21.3 inches wide and 19.3 inches deep. The height is approximately 13 inches and the MFC-J6910DW weighs approximately 40.8 pounds or approximately 18.5 kg. The printer generates a noise level of 50 dB when the operating conditions are maximum or less.
The ambient temperature at which the Brother MFC-J6910DW printer operates should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius. However, when stored, only a temperature range between 20 and 33 degrees Celsius is required. In terms of air humidity, the area without condensation should be between 20 and 80%. Please note that this number is for the best printing results and operations.
How to install windows Brother MFC-J6910DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J6910DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J6910DW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J6910DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J6910DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|