Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J6920DW is a Business printer that has a color inkjet and can work hard, this All in one printer provides a Main Combination for business because a series of high-quality features for businesses in fully intuitive operation, even increased productivity is undoubted. The Brother MFC-J6920DW printer also has cheap printing, thanks to the availability of the Super High Yield4 Replacement Ink Cartridge which can print around 2,400 pages for black and 1,200 pages for color.
Brother MFC-J6920DW has the fastest print speed in the class and you won’t waste time waiting for your documents to print. Brother MFC-J6920DW has the fastest print speed in the class which is equivalent to that, with this you will get your documents when you need speed which is owned by the Brother MFC-J6920DW printer up to 35ppm color or 27ppm black. Plus, you will enjoy the added convenience provided by the Brother MFC-J6920DW through time-saving (duplex) printing, printing, and duplex and single-head scanning.
Brother MFC-J6920DW has full capability in printing Tabloid sizes, this is a feature for business ideas that work with larger documents. The Brother MFC-J6920DW also provides scanning directly through the device using a large-sized scan glass (Tabloid), and printing from a dual paper tray, or copying, scanning, or sending a fax from an automatic document feeder having a capacity of up to 35 sheets, with that feature you will assess how simple it is to produce documents and share documents that are too large.
Brother MFC-J6920DW also provides a full menu in the option to connect to a mobile device. Near Field Communication or NFC supports wireless two-way communication with two devices in close proximity to each other. The NFC capability automatically creates a direct connection between a mobile device or an NFC-enabled tablet, so you can print or scan without having to connect to the network or enter any login credentials.
The MFC-J6920DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Direct WiFi, and meets your needs to print wirelessly from a PC or from a mobile device without using a router.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|