Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download. Brother has developed a printer for small businesses. Next, you should keep this in mind as the printer has the most interesting features including the ability to print A4 pages in landscape orientation, and you can also print A3 pages again through the slots. But Brother has expanded its range to include the true A3 engine at the top of the range: the Brother MFC-J6920DW
Brother MFC-J6920DW design and features
The MFC-J6920DW has a new black and white style that is as clean as the old computer. The A3 printer can handle tracks that are very simple. On this page, this is mainly due to the fact that the two paper trays can hold up to 250 sheets each, and the Brother MFC-J6920DW printer driver is telescopic and only needs to be expanded when printing A3. Each tray can also hold A4 paper and the top tray is 15 x 10 cm.
The top of the device is pulled in to accommodate the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which can also hold original A3 documents. The left half of the top cover rotates toward the ADF input tray, and the cover is large but has wider hinges for scanning bound documents.
Also, the control panel looks very empty as the touchscreen is 93mm in size and is backed on the right side by a series of special touch buttons that match the context, including the numeric keypad for fax calls. On the left is Near Field Communication (NFC), which acts as a simple connection for mobile devices.
When it comes to printing, NFC enables fast wireless connections from mobile phones and tablets without compromising network security. This means that simply touching the NFC area of the Brother MFC-J6920DW printer connects to your machine so you can print documents or photos.
When it comes to printing, NFC supports fast wireless connections from phones and tablets without compromising network security. This means that simply touching the NFC area on the printer connects to your device so you can print documents or photos.
To the right of the fold-out cover control panel are four ink cartridges that slide into place for a moment. Black XL cartridges have a nominal capacity of 2,400 A4 pages.
On the left side behind a similar cover is an SD card and MemoryStick socket, as well as a USB socket that supports PictBridge.
Key Features of Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver
- A3 prints, scans, and copies
- One-way duplex scanning
- NFC and cloud printing
- Requires little space for A3 printers
- 2,400 pages of black XL cartridges
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Download
|Information For Windows||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32 bit.EXE||145.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.64 bit.EXE||145.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 7.32 bit.EXE||145.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 7.64 bit.EXE||145.28MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information For Macintosh||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.15.dmg||25.89 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||25.86 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Drivers for Mac 10.13.dmg||26.01 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Information Scanner Drivers||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver (ICA) for Mac 10.15.dmg||2.28 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.14.dmg||293.09 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Drivers for Mac 10.13.dmg||293.23 MB||DOWNLOAD|