Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver Download. Brother MFC-J6930DW printer is a printing tool designed to be able to print in tabloid size and has high resolution and uses A3 paper.
Brother MFC-J6930DW printer is an injector printer that is capable of printing up to 6000×1200 dots in one-inch dpi but that is not a resolution like output quality as usual. The printouts are very good for users who focus on professional design. then the quality of text output is also comparable to the best laser printers in the universe while the results of photo prints are also very extraordinary.
With A3 Brother MFC-J6930DW paper capacity can make it more ideal for small businesses and mid-sized businesses, this printer is able to print text documents up to 600 sheets. This printer has 2 trays, the main tray is still the same as the other Brother printers which are 250 sheets and a multipurpose tray as many as 100 sheets.
One other superior is on the Brother MFC-J6930DW Printer, which is the problem of connectivity of the printer, providing connectivity via wireless, Direct WiFi, and even Near Field Communication or in short NFC. In addition, users will also get connectivity options via the internet and USB 2.0 cable.
Using the internet, wireless, or WiFi Direct options can also connect with Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Air Print, and Brother iPrint & Scan. Even third-party applications such as One Drive, One Note, Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Box can also be obtained through the options available on this printer.
If you are looking for an A3 printer that expedites your business, both small and medium business, choose this Brother MFC-J6930DW printer as a printer in your office. this printer has a print speed for the first sheet of paper for only six seconds and has a 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder that can make scanning easy. Original cartridges can produce higher colors with pigment inks that dry faster and last longer. This type of brother printer is very intelligent capable of working with WIFI connectivity without having to deal directly with the device
- Print, copy, scan, and complete faxes up to A3
- Color printing speeds up to 22ipm mono / 20ipm
- Print, copy, scan 2 sides automatically
- Wired and wireless network ready – Compatible with cellular / Cloud / NFC
- LCD color touch screen 9.3cm
- Paper capacity of 500 sheets / 100 sheets of multipurpose tray / 50 sheets of ADF
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFCJ6930DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver Download
|Brother MFCJ6930DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|