Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Mobile, Desktop Tablet Download. Brother iPrint & Scan is a free application that allows you to print and scan on your Android device. One of them is Brother MFC-j875dw. You can use a local wireless network to connect your Android device to this Brother MFC-j875dw multifunction printer.
We have added some new advanced features, among others Edit, fax, fax preview, copy preview, and machine status. For a list of models supported by the Brother MFC-J875DW printer, go to our Brother software download website.
Key features of the Brother MFC-J875DW
- Easy to use the menu.
- The process is very easy to print photos and web pages. It only supports Gmail and PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text documents.
- Printing documents and photos can be done directly from cloud services such as DropboxTM, OneDrive, and Evernote.
- Brother MFC-J875DW has a scanner directly on your Android device.
- Brother MFC-J875DW also has space to save scanned images on your Android device or you can email them in PDF and JPEG format.
- The Brother MFC-J875DW can also automatically search for devices that are compatible with local wireless networks. Brother MFC-J875DW also does not require a computer or driver.
- Supports the NFC function. This allows you to print or scan by simply holding the mobile device over the NFC marker on your device and tapping the screen.
The Brother MFC-J875DW has a remote printing feature that allows you to print anywhere. Your printer and mobile device must be compatible with Google Cloud Print to use this feature.
Print settings compatible with Brother MFC-J875DW
- For 4 x 6 inch or 10 x 15 cm paper sizes
- Photo L: 9 x 13 cm
- 2 l photo: 13 x 18 cm
- A3 and records
- Media type
- Glossy paper
- Plain paper
- Copy up to 100
Supported scan settings
- Document size: A4
- Letters: 4 “x 6” 10 x 15 cm
- Photo L: 9 x 13 cm
- Cards: 2.4 “x 3.5” / 60 x 90 mm
Scan type Brother MFC-J875DW
- color In black and white
How to install windows Brother MFC-J875DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J875DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother MFC-J875DW Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Mobile, Desktop Tablet Download
|Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Mobile||Desktop Tablet Download System Requirements|