Brother MFC-J885DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J885DW Driver Download. The Brother Smart Series MFC-J885DW is a compact, economical, productive and powerful printer. the MFC-J885DW printer provides an ideal pliers solution for your personal and office-based business. The MFC-J885DW All-in-One color Inkjet wireless printer can produce reliable printing, copying, scanning and faxing. The MFC-J885DW is also equipped with a large 2.7 “TouchScreen Display and allows you to easily navigate an easy-to-use screen menu.
In addition, the MFC-J885DW also has other advantages including improving your workflow including two-sided printing (duplex), touch to connect NFC, capabilities, and simple connectivity to mobile devices and cloud.
MFC-J885DW main feature
- Crispy, print clearly on plain paper, photo paper, card stock, and other special media
- Brother MFC-J885DW has an automatic document feeder system and duplex printing (two sides) so you can save paper
- Brother MFC-J885DW provides 100-sheet paper capacity up to Legal size
- Brother MFC-J885DW has wireless network support that is easily managed with other devices
- Brother MFC-J885DW has the ability to print directly from your mobile device using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Brother MFC-J885DW can Scan and print from popular cloud services with Brother Web Connect including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive.
- Brother MFC-J885DW also has the ability to take and convert documents directly using only the Brother Cloud Apps application.
- Just touch it to connect NFC or print and scan.
- Brother MFC-J885DW equipped with TouchScreen 2.7 “is very easy to navigate the menus on the screen easily
- The wireless printer is easy to set up.
- Automatic duplex printing (2 sides).
- Easy wireless mobile device printing
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity up to 20 pages
- Maximum input for ADF, Width / Height, Legal
- Paper Capacity Output 50 sheets.
- Manual Paper Handling Size Letter Feeding, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Envelope / Com-10, Envelope / C5,
- Envelope / DL, Envelope / Monarch, and Photo 4 x 6, Photo 3.5 x 5.
- Size of Paper Handling, A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, A6 Paper, 4 x 6 Photo, 5 x 8 Index Card, 5 x 7 Photo, Envelope / C5, Envelope / Com-10, and Envelope / DL.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- The Brother Cloud application can Scan to Word, Scan to Excel, and Scan to PowerPoint
- Compatibility with Cellular Devices namely AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC
- Standard 802.11 b / g / n Wireless connections, Ethernet, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, and High-Speed USB 2.0
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J885DW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-J885DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J885DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|