The Brother MFC-J900DN is also known as the Privio base series Machines that have the A4 A4 paper size multifunction feature and the ADF or Automatic document feeder can read multiple documents exactly as many as 20 copies continuously.
The Brother MFC-J900DN printer can also be opened or closed depending on how you need it because it is fully flat, this Brother MFC-J900DN printer can also save on printing costs by providing convenient automatic two-sided printing that has an automatic (duplex) two-sided printing function print or copy.
Brother MFC-J900DN printer has a print capacity of up to 499 sheets for color on A4 size paper with just one cartridge change.
Even the image quality still looks professional and does not make you disappointed.
The Brother MFC-J900DN printer offers a wireless connection feature so you can transfer fax data wirelessly to the device directly from a long distance.
Brother MFC-J900DN printer
Having a multipurpose tray is located on the back of the product, with which you can provide feeders up to 80 sheets for A4, and 50 sheets for letterhead.
The main function of the Brother MFC-J900DN Printer
- Copy it
- Print directly
- The Brother MFC-J900DN printer has a 2.7-inch TFT screen and does not have a button
- The Brother MFC-J900DN printer can scan Legal-A4 paper-size documents
Ink color/toner number: 4 independent ink colors
- Four-sided borderless printing
- Brother MFC-J900DN printer supports printing through CD / DVD / BD labels
- Brother MFC-J900DN printer has automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Brother MFC-J900DN printer provides an ADF or automatic document supplier of 20 sheets
- Brother MFC-J900DN printer has compatibility with wireless LAN networks
- The Brother MFC-J900DN printer is also compatible with AOSS / WPS and WiFi Direct
- Brother MFC-J900DN printer provides its main accessories are CD-ROM / Windows & Macintosh, beginner ink cartridges, and 1.5 m telephone cables.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother MFC-J900DN Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J900DN Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|