Table of Contents
Brother MFC-J995DW Driver Download. Printers that have features and simplicity and print quality and the ink tank is very large. This printer can detect all types of documents and this printer is really great.
Brother MFC-J995DW can work perfectly but there is a slight disadvantage found in this printer located on the manual paper that is located on the back of the printer when you print photos you must really make sure that the paper is fully inserted into the slot.
Brother MFC-J995DW Driver
But this is not a drawback to the printer because maybe the paper is not too transparent in the derivative. For the quality of images produced from printing this printer is really very perfect.
In maintenance, it is also very easy to categorize when there is a firmware update directly detected and directs users to make updates.
In document printing this printer can be trusted in its speed and also in addition to the manual tray located behind the standard tray is also available in front of this printer.
For the complete printer, Brother MFC-J995DW also provides a scan located above and this scanner is not only a document that can be read, including photos can be processed directly through the MFC-J995DW printer scanner.
There is also a big boost on the MFC-J995DW printer, which is located on an ink tank investment that is capable of printing up to 1,200 colored pages and 2,400 pages of documents, estimated that the ink tank on this device can last up to one year depending on the user in using it, (standard capacity).
In the printer settings, Brother MFC-J995DW is very easy, this printer is also able to read the barcode (QR) so that if there is a document that has the code directly this printer can read it and will take you directly to the printing section.
In using this printer, it can be via a USB cable and also supports connecting via cellular devices, so users do not have to use computer devices and can directly use this machine through Brother iPrint and Scan from Google Play and the Apple App Store useful for photo printing.
The features set on this printer are also very extraordinary. This printer also provides automatic duplex or two-sided printers besides that users can also send faxes, can scan to e-mail.
What is very interesting is that this printer can also scan documents that are converted into editable Word documents. From that Brother, MFC-995DW printer is perfect for offices.
How to install windows Brother MFC-J995DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-J995DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-J995DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J995DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-J995DW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later