Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Download. Brother MFC-L2720DW is a monochrome laser printer and has four main functions in printing, copying, scanning, and sending faxes.
In addition, the MFC-L2720DW also provides an internet network connection feature where users can interact directly without using a USB cable. That is, and users can also scan directly with the internet network by email, in that case it seems that the Brother MFC-L2720DW is dubbed a personal printer that can print personal tasks or micro workgroup printers with low to medium duty printing needs.
This printer also works with very good print speeds. The MFC-L2720DW also offers an automatic duplexing feature that prints on both sides of the page. This has significant potential savings. As a modern laser device, the Brother MFC-L2720DW not only provides wireless connectivity but also WiFi networks. and no less interesting this printer also provides a very important connectivity option, which can directly print via smartphone and other cellular devices. The Brother MFC-L2720DW printer has a TFT touch screen that is about 68mm in size and quite intuitive.
- Mono printer type
- The screen size is 6.8 cm color touch screen
- Max. Paper size A4
- 64MB memory
- Laser technology
- Print, Copy and Scan, Fax functions
- Wired, Wireless Network Connectivity
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 local interface
- Direct WiFi Print over the wireless network does not have to go through certain access points
- Face to face with a 10Base T / 100Base TX cable network
- Direct dealing with IEEE 802.11b / g / n wireless networks
- Connectivity via a cellular network between AirPrint Supported, Cortado Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print,
- iPrint & Scan & Copying
- Resolution up to 600 x 600dpi
- Network & Print safe Yes
- 10Base-T / 100Base-TX cable network
- APOP cable network security, SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3 When FAX Internet is downloaded.
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n wireless network (Infrastructure Mode / Ad / hoc Mode) IEEE 802.11g Direct WiFi
- WEP 64/128 bit wireless network security, WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES). APOP, SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3 * When
- FAX Internet is downloaded.
- Paper input 250 Sheet Standard Paper Tray, Manual Feed Sheet 1 Sheet Slot, 35 Sheet ADF
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Download
|Brother MFCL2720DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|