The All in one laser printer is the ideal choice for homes and micro offices that require full functionality in printing, copying, scanning and sending faxes, and have automatic document feeders of up to 50 sheets and support multi-page copying, scanning and faxing, combined with print speed fast up to 19 pages in one minute.
This printer also provides a manual feed slot that provides a variety of printing needs and can handle various types and sizes of paper including card stock, envelopes, and several others.
The standard paper tray available on this printer is 250 sheets with this amount can help improve work efficiency without having to refill frequently and in the case of handling paper on this printer is letter-size or legal.
Connectivity of the MFCL3710CW printer can be connected directly with the versatile option, one of which is integrated wireless, the internet or also the USB cable and the printer is also capable of printing wirelessly from a mobile device.
In interacting with other networks such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote is easily set through special shortcuts on the 3.7 in touch screen and many more.
the quality of this printer is very good and clear on all documents and images. This all-in-one printer is very suitable for use in micro and home offices.
The speed at printing reaches 19ppm, the scanning speed is 29ipm for colorless and 22ipm for color. Plus the construction of this printer is very strong and ensures you can use it as much as you want. The design is very unique, so you can put it in a narrow space because of this printer.
- ADF: 50 Sheets, Compatibility with Linux, Mac, Windows
- Supports Connectivity via USB, Wireless
- Dimensions W x D x H: 410 x 475 x 414 mm and LCD Screen (Touch Screen)
- scanning PCL6, BR-Script3 PDF Version 1.7, XPS Version 1.0 i
- Maximum Fax Speed of 33.6Kbp
- First 15 seconds Exit page and Function / work engine can print, Scan, Copy, Fax and Input Capacity: 250
- Sheets support A4 Paper Size
- Default memory (default) 512 and Multipurpose Tray 1 Sheet
- Supports Print connectivity such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, mobile devices
- Printer type: Laser / LED with 800 Mhz Processor Speed, Scan 1200 x 1200dpi
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|