Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver Download. The Brother MFC-L5700DN is a printer equipped with all the cost-effective monochrome laser functions for your busy office or business. Brother MFC-L5700DN, by combining high-speed, reliable printing and copying, up to 40ppm, high-quality color scanning, and equipped with faxes into one design.
This printer machine can be used simultaneously with other people in your network through a default internet connection or printing from a mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and iPrint & Scan. In addition, the Brother MFC-L5700DN can print on both sides of the paper using the duplex feature and can scan or copy related materials through legal-size document glass or all document pages using the automatic document feeder with a 50-page capacity.
- It has super fast print speeds of up to 40ppm and scan speeds up to 24ipm
- Has a combined paper input of 300 sheets
- Has automatic 2-sided printing (duplex)
- Can use the High Yield Replacement Cartridge / Optional 8,000 page high toner cartridge
- Provides an intuitive 9.3 cm touch screen LCD screen
- Can be connected with high-speed wired or USB 2.0 connectivity
Convenient Scanning Multi-page Documents
- Brother MFC-L5700DN has an Automatic Document Feeder or ADF to enable scanning, copying, and sending fax documents all pages quickly and easily, and also completes the ability of MFC stack and sorting for added convenience.
Enjoy Lower Running Costs
- You can reduce paper waste and toner by using high-choice duplex printing and toner cartridges that effectively reduce total costs in operation and save overall / print costs. In addition, it is also easy to produce 2 ups and 4 ups in 1 sheet. This can save paper when viewing drafts or layouts.
Increase Productivity and Save Time
- By providing print speed features starting at 40ppm, higher print speeds will save time for many users even on your performance tasks in large amounts of printing. So that users can use their time more efficiently than waiting for their printouts.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver Download
|Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|