Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download. Brother All in One MFC-L5700DW Laser Printer specifically designed to help increase the productivity of your workflow by having up to 42 pages/minute print and copy speeds. This high-performance MFC-L5700DW produces professional spreadsheets, reports, correspondence, and other important business documents with sharp graphics and text.
In addition, this small office printer equipped with a photocopier, scanner, and fax machine provides operations such as printing and scanning at the same time (simultaneous) so that some members of the work group can use the machine at once without experiencing a slowdown. The MFC-L5700DW provides a 3.7 touch screen that makes navigation of the menu easier and allows you to create up to 48 customizable shortcuts.
MFC-L5700DW offers flexible connectivity through integrated wireless networks and directly through the internet network that allows many users to send tasks smoothly and comfortably. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from touch screens, including Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote. Users can also connect to Brother Laser MFC-L5700DW with mobile devices through today’s popular mobile applications that work groups want such as the iPrint & Scan application, Cortado Workplace, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, and WiFi Direct.
For those who use a USB flash memory drive, printing is simple thanks to the built-in USB host located on the front of the printer’s machine. Brother MFC-L5700DW printer is perfect for small and medium businesses that require flexible paper handling. Adjustable 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet multipurpose tray make printing and copying easy and smooth. The Brother MFC-L5700DW printer also supports optional LT-5500 and LT-650 paper trays so that the paper total is 1,340 sheets. The Brother MFC-L5700DW printer is also very safe using Active Directory, Secure Function Lock, SSL Security, and more.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution 1200 x 1200dpi
- Print speed of 42ppm
- 8.5 x 14 “paper size (legal)
- Function Printing, scanning, copying, sending faxes.
- Printer Printing Technology Black & white laser technology
- Color Monochrome Print
- Automatic Duplex Printing
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|