Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-L5850DW is an all-in-one printer with monochrome laser technology. Brother MFC-L5850DW is the right choice for offices and small workgroups that are looking for reliable and cost-effective performance. Brother MFC-L5850DW has a fast print and copy speed of up to 42ppm. this will help increase the productivity of your performance needs, can save costs thanks to the support of high yield replacement toner cartridges in your operation.
The MFC-L5850DW also provides flexible paper handling with a paper capacity of 300 sheets, can be upgraded again to your needs to 1,340 sheets with an optional additional tray. Brother MFC-L5850DW can also scan two-sided documents quickly to various destinations using an automatic duplex document feeder with a capacity of 70 pages or use a glass of legal-size documents for related documents.
Brother MFC-L5850DW can also directly connect print directly from scan to popular business cloud services with customizable color Touchscreen displays.
- Brother MFC-L5850DW can print and copy quickly and with high quality. With a print speed of up to 42 pages/minute, this printer is very suitable and ideal for busy offices.
- Brother MFC-L5850DW has Connectivity through flexible networks. Connection via a wireless network and internal internet connection so that it supports you for many users on the same network.
- The Brother MFC-L5850DW has a 3.7in color Touchscreen. has easy menu navigation and creates up to 48 customizable shortcuts, scans to popular business cloud services directly from Touchscreen including.
- Brother MFC-L5850DW has a cost-effective Output performance. help save costs in your operations through high-yield replacement 8,000-page toner cartridges.
- Brother MFC-L5850DW has a large and expandable paper capacity. With a large capacity, it will be easy to handle your large print job through a paper tray with a capacity of 250 sheets that can be adjusted and a multifunctional tray with a capacity of 50 sheets.
- Brother MFC-L5850DW has the advanced duplex capability. Automatic two-sided copying and printing help save paper. In addition, a 70-page duplex automatic document feeder can scan both sides of the page in one go for up to 56ipm of two-sided monochrome scanning.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|