Table of Contents
Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver Download. If you are looking for smooth and clear document printing for text documents, the Brother MFC-L5900DW is the right choice for you and don't have to turn to another type because this monochrome multi-function printer is capable of printing maximum text documents.
For the ability to print on the Brother MFC-L5900DW printer also must be calculated because this machine is capable of printing up to 30-40 pages, for printing the first page only requires 7 seconds and the next page will be faster without obstacles. However, this printer does not support color printing.
MFC-L5900DW can do two-sided direct scanning at the same time, this is an added value for the time the user works. The Deck Printer can also benefit like other business printers to accommodate a lot of paper so users don't have to always refill paper.
This Brother MFC-L5900DW printer is very fast, sharp, and quite flexible in carrying out small business needs or the needs of large offices, this printer also provides connectivity via mobile devices without having to use a PC.
The MFC-L5900DW monochrome laser offers fast print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages in 1 minute. This printer has a 3.7 in touch screen and provides a fast and very simple menu option even advanced security features are available so that it can prevent and limit printing without permission and protect the user's personal documents. The document feeder reaches 50 sheets and two-sided printing also makes it easy for users to save paper when working.
Specification Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver
- Printer type Brother MFC-L5900DW
- This printer weighs 17.7kg
- Monochrome Laser Printer
- 1 GB of the default memory
- 3.7in touch screen, Color LCD
- the results of the text document are very good
- Can quickly copy up to 42 pages in one minute
- Only 7 seconds to print the first page of the machine in sleep.
- This printer has a Multifunction with Print, scan, copy and fax. Maximum print speed of 40ppm, Automatic
- duplex Monochrome can be connected with Gigabit internet network and Wireless connectivity and Direct printing with a USB cable
How to install windows Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later