Table of Contents
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver Download. Brother MFC-L8600CDW is the most important model of several color laser multifunction printers (MFP) which some time ago introduced by the Brother company, the Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer has several excellent color features (MFP), including the ability to print and scan to various need.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver
Brother MFC-L8600CDW is a printer that is very sturdy and elegant, this type of printer is located under the shadow of the Brother MFC-L8850CDW on Amazon, which adds some important additional features.
Features and Design of printers Brother MFC-L8600CDW are very attractive to users including the Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer can print, copy, scan, and send faxes.
Besides being able to send faxes from your computer (PC Fax), the printer Brother MFC-L8600CDW This can also function as a photocopy machine.
Printers with brands and types This also supports printing through scanning to a USB, thumb drive. And it can also scan to PC, e-mail, optical character recognition (OCR) programs, FTP servers, Microsoft SharePoint, or network folders.
Model Brother MFC-L8600CDW the price is also cheaper than the other two MFP brothers. This type of printer has a work cycle of one month reaching 60,000 pages.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer can scan and copy even send faxes through the document feeder to reach 35 sheets automatically and send faxes to legal sizes.
The front and back of the touch screen are 3.7 in. In size, The Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer has a large main tray capable of accommodating 250 sheets of paper, and a 50-sheet versatile tray and an optional tray capable of accommodating 500 to 800 sheets.
The monthly duty cycle is a maximum of 40,000 pages. Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer can be connected to a PC via a USB cable, and can also be connected via the internet or WIFI network.
Even the Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer also supports Wi-Fi Direct, which allows you to print directly between compatible devices without having to go through an internet access point.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW printers can also be accessed through other compatible devices including Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, and Cortado WorkPlace to print from mobile devices.
How to install windows Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Source : brother.com
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later