Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-L9550CDW printer is a printing machine that is equipped with a high-speed color laser with outputs of up to 30ppm in color and monochrome. This printer is designed to do more work in less time while saving costs on each job by reducing your overall printing costs. Brother MFC-L9550CDW features automatic duplex two-sided printing and scanning features, wireless connectivity, and supports cellular printing along with replacement toner cartridges in a 6,000-page box of super-high yields in a box for maximum output at less cost.
furthermore Additional benefits of the Brother MFC-L9550CDW Printer such as Secure Function Lock 3.0 and Brother BRAdmin Professional add hidden settings and efficiency to the business operations you manage.
- Automatic two-sided / duplex printing and scanning
- Color print speed as well as monochrome up to 30ppm
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wired and Wireless Networks, NFC
- 250 sheets lower tray paper capacity
- 50 pieces of the multipurpose tray
- 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- 256MB of memory can be added up to 512MB
- 12.3cm TFT color touch screen
- Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint
- The web connection and the Brother + BSI application
- Print directly from / Scan to USB memory stick
- Super High toner yield
- Device Type: Multifunction printer
- Printing Technology: Laser/color
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: up to 75000 pages
- Machine Features: Print from a USB flash drive, save to a USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, and scan to the network.
- Display Features: Touch screen
- Fax Type: Plain paper diagonal
- Display Size: 4.85 “
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 5000 pages
- Manufacturer: Brother International
- Standard Memory: 256MB
- Maximum Supported Memory: 512MB
- AirPrint Activated: Yes
- First Print Time: B / W15 sec
- RAM Max Size Supported: 512MB
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download
|BBrother MFC-L9550CDW Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|