Brother MFC-L9570CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L9570CDW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-L9570CDW The All-in-One is a color laser printer and the MFC-L9570CDW is also a perfect choice for medium-sized working groups with print volumes that demand a low total cost of ownership and reliable quality of business results. The default toner cartridge is available in a 6,500-page box, and a 9,000-page replacement toner cartridge with very high results offers cost-effective output.
Brother MFC-L9570CDW is a high-performance capable printer that helps increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm, and scan speeds for two-sided pages up to 104ipm (duplex). and Can be adjusted by adding an optional paper tray to add capacity to 1,300 sheets or turn this printer into a floor model with a 520 sheet x 4 tray tower tray option. Brother MFC-L9570CDW also provides advanced security features that offer network user authentication and help limit document and device access.
Main features of Brother MFC-L9570CDW
- Printing and copying business is fast and high quality. With this printer’s print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute in color and black, so you no longer need to wait for business documents that have a big impact.
- The low total cost of ownership. Including the original Brother Super cartridge resulting in 6,500 pages of this default capacity. For cost-effective printing, use a Brother Genuine ultra-yield 9,000-page replacement cartridge.
- Advanced security features. This feature includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy authentication of badges and support for Active Directory authentication for network users. Brother MFC-L9570CDW has powerful features that will help you protect against unauthorized or irresponsible devices and help control output costs by limiting printing on a per user or group basis.
- 7 “Touchscreen display. Brother MFC-L9570CDW provides easy menu navigation and the creation of up to 64 custom shortcuts. Plus, it scans to popular business cloud services directly from Touchscreen including EVERNOTE, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, and ONENOTE.
- Able-scale paper handling. Paper trays with a capacity of 250 sheets can be adjusted for letter-size or legal paper along with a multi-function tray with a capacity of 50 sheets for printing letterhead and alternative media. For additional capacity, an optional paper tray is also available in a capacity of 250 sheets or 500 sheets up to a total capacity of 1,300 sheets. and, tower trays with stabilizer options include four trays of 520 sheets for a total input capacity of 2,380 sheets.
- High-speed scanning to various destinations. The fastest scanning speed in class is equivalent to this type via an automatic document feeder with an 80-page capacity for one-sided pages up to 52ipm, and two-sided pages up to 104ipm. Scan to multiple destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, popular business cloud services, and SSH Server or SFTP.
- Flexible network connectivity. Wireless 802.11b / g / n and Gigabit internet connections with built-in networks easily manage and share on the same wireless or wired network as you.
Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC. And one hallway, scan wirelessly to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint & Scan application.
- Advanced duplex capability. Automatic two-sided copying and printing (duplexing) that helps save paper. In addition, the 80-page automatic document feeder scans both sides of the page in one go for fast two-sided scanning.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother MFC-L9570CDW Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother MFC-L9570CDW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-L9570CDW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|