Table of Contents
Brother PJ-723 Mobile Driver Download. PJ-723 direct thermal mobile printer which has a high resolution from Brother products. A printer that has more value to use when in the field is very sturdy and durable, this is a printing solution that is ideal for those of you who have businesses in sales, services, logistics, freight forwarding services, as well as safety officers, public emergencies.
Brother PJ-723 Mobile provides an easy USB connection to connect to your PC or laptop.
Brother PJ-723 Mobile also offers a fully portable and lightweight printing solution that is not much larger than a sheet of A4 paper, so that makes it ideal for carrying in a bag or installed in a vehicle or place that is permanently placed, Brother PJ-723 Mobile is part of a complete cellular solution.
Brother PJ-723 Mobile is also capable of printing up to 8 pages per minute, at a high resolution of 300dpi on cut sheets, as well as queuing rolls that can be easily torn.
Furthermore, support for paper sizes up to A4 makes the Brother PJ-723 Mobile ideal for invoices, service reports, and delivery reports.
High-quality A4 printing on the go.
The Brother PJ series of cellular printers ultimately offers business users a reliable way to produce high-quality A4-sized prints wherever and whenever they are needed. Brother Pj also provides direct thermal printing, so this technology is considered by many to be one of the reliable solutions for mobile print applications.
In addition, because there is no ink, toner or tape used, Brother PJ-723 Mobile ensures workers do not need to look for expensive replacements when they are used up, the only consumable material is the paper itself.
Compact and lightweight.
Although the Brother PJ-723 Mobile has a very small size and lightweight design, the development and design process has focused on the production of professional printers that are durable and can be carried in briefcases or computer bags, and installed permanently in vehicles.
Specification Brother PJ-723 Mobile.
- Printer type: Mono
- Max paper: size A4
- Memory RAM: 32MB, Flash: 6MB
- A4 standard print: speed Up to 8 pages per minute
- Resolution: 300x300dpi
- Bitmap fonts: Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic Bold
- Outline/Vector fonts: Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic
- Supported: Android SDK Android ver 3.1 or later using the USB connection
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother PJ-723 Mobile Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother PJ-723 Mobile Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother PJ-723 Mobile Printer Driver System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later