These printers are compact in size and attractive in shape. In addition, this label printer is also available for several segments at the same time, e.g. Eg B. for offices and domestic use.
Now, Brother is trying again to promote label printer products. Brother’s label printer product is called P-Touch. These products consist of several variants, namely handhelds, desktop computers, PC printers, and QL printers.
The printer does not use ink to print labels. The P-Touch uses a thermal system similar to a fax machine. A special label is used for the printing process.
After printing is complete, this Brother label maker will go through the lamination process immediately. According to Brother, this was done to prevent existing prints from being damaged quickly.
Brother himself claims that the prints from this printer will last 5 years if continuously used outdoors.
Some of the series presented today are the PT-7600 and this type is specifically intended for industrial users.
The PT-90 is designed for home use, the PT-2030 is a desktop label printer, and the QL-570 is a mini printer.
Each label printer mentioned above has a different type of label. Brother himself has four types of labels, namely TZ tape, DK tape, HG tape, and M.
The P-Touch series is represented at Global and these printers are priced differently.
Perhaps most of you are familiar with label printer products. With these products, you can print labels quickly and easily. However, the popularity of these printers is starting to wane.
You will need to manually print labels with a normal printer or write directly on the labels.
Now the Brother PT-7600 has features and functions that were developed as a result of research to meet user needs.
The machine is sturdy and durable and is equipped with a protective rubber handle that not only provides protection but also ensures that the machine does not slip out of your grip.
To further protect the device, this product is packaged in a carrying case with storage space for additional straps, accessories, and a power supply unit.
Properties Brother PT-7600 Driver
- Rugged design with rubber impact protection
- Design and download label templates
- Transfer, edit, and print from a database
- Max length Of impression: 10 mm / s
- Printing speed: 180 dpi.
How to install windows Brother PT-7600 Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother PT-7600 Driver
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Brother PT-7600 Driver
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother TN-420 Toner Cartridge, Source: brother.com
Brother PT-7600 Driver Download
|Brother TN-420 Toner Cartridge System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother PT-7600 Driver Download
|Information For Windows||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers for Windows 10 32 bit.EXE||0.84MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers for Windows 10 64 bit.EXE||0.88MB||DOWNLOAD|