Brother PT-9700PC Driver Download. PT-9700PC Professional Computer Connected Labeling Machine. The P-touch 9700PC has a USB serial port and RS-232C, for quick and easy connections to a Computer or Mac. In it, you want to create a large resolution print head that, when used in conjunction with the tape cassettes, offers print resolutions up to 720 x 360dpi and print speeds up to 80mm / sec. Perfect for the many labels that are needed by lightning, such as in manufacturing, activity management, filing systems, and heritage management.
When printing a part of the label, the default cutting cutter wants to protect the label from sticking to supporting paper. This justifies that the labels are placed in the right order, and also makes peeling off labels easier than supporting material.
Create your own custom labels using the latest P-touch label editor design 5 features. With features such as support for more than 15 barcode protocols, advanced photo depiction for creating large-scale gray-scale photos, as well as expertise for linking to the information contained in Excel worksheets for batch label printing, what label design is also possible.
Features and Specifications
- AC adapter: Yes
- Machine type: PC connected
- Maximum bandwidth (mm): 36
- Usage type: Industry
- Buttons: Power, Feed, Cut
- Cutter type: Full and half, Automatic
- Flash RAM: 2MB
- Housing color: Light gray pearl white
- Housing design: Desktop
- Upload image from PC: Yes
- LED: Status
- Upload template from PC: Yes
- Unit setting (mm / inch): Yes
- Technology: Thermal transfer
- Block format: Yes
- Download content from Brother cloud: through the P-Touch editor
- Tab Settings: Yes
- Text alignment: Center, Align, Left, Right
- Text width: 2x, Normal
- Underline: Yes
- Vertical printing: Yes
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother PT-9700PC Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother PT-9700PC Driver Download
|Brother PT-9700PC Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|