Brother PT-P900 Driver Download. The Brother PT-P900 is a complete laminate label printing according to your needs. Brother PT-P900 is also equipped with print, accessories, label design, as well as print software, and UL long certified tape.
This small design printer is able to produce high-quality and wide laminate labels at a print resolution of 360dpi, print height up to 32mm on the 36mm ribbon, and is equipped with a built-in automatic cutter that can cut the “ribbon” continuously to almost all your needs, even one by one or as a strip label before cutting. Brother PT-P900 Laminated labels can be resistant to abrasion, color fading, or extreme temperatures, as well as chemicals and moisture.
The main feature of Brother PT-P900
- Brother PT-P900 can Produce Premium Quality, UL Certified Laminate Labels Based on Demand and Requirement Almost all types of labels can be printed using Brother PT-P900.
- Brother PT-P900 also provides USB and Serial Interfaces Multipurpose Cable Connectivity Options
Larger Print Head Printing up to 32mm Height on 36mm Broadband at printing resolution 360 dpi Printing Larger Labels, Easy to Read with Smooth Curves that Help polish Ridged and Scratched Images, including Very Small Characters and Graphics.
- The Pre-printed Strip Double Blade Automatic Cutting Mechanism of the label is easy to open as an Alternative to Die Cut Sheet and Roll Sheet
- Optional Accessories on Brother PT-P900 can Make Configuration of Printer Purchases by Decision on Current Requirements, Optional Accessories Users Can Install After Use.
- The Brother PT-P900 Printer Is Included The Easiest to Use, with Advanced Label Design Software, UL Certified Ribbon, and Cables Equipped with Everything You Need to Help You to Design and Print a High-Quality Laminated Label.
- Printing Laminated to 3.1ips Labels Print speeds up to 4x Faster Than Other Brother Models and Ideal for Working in Progress or WIP and High Volume Labeling Applications
- Printing Template Mode and Downloadable Databases Easily Develop Solutions for Printing Standalone, From Scanning Bar Codes or Connecting to Industrial Devices eg PLC or Tester
- Using HGe / TZe / HSe Tape All in One, Drop-in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure You Get the Best Print Quality and Make Replacing Problems-Free Media
Small Footprint, only 4.7 “wide x 5.7” height x 7.6 “in Ideal for Use on Crowded Peak, as well as narrow Workspaces
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother MFC J410W cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother MFC J410W printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother PT-P900 Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother PT-P900 Driver Download
|Brother PT-P900 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother PT-P900 Driver Download
|Driver For Windows||DOWNLOAD|
|Software/Document Installer (Recommended) For Windows||DOWNLOAD|