Table of Contents
Brother QL-1050 Software Download. Brother QL-1050 is a label printer that is used to print receipts, if you need a printer Software Brother QL-1050 Software, please download it on our site. Most Field users use Brother QL-1050 because its use is very simple and free from other obstacles.
- Don't have LCD
- Available LED light marker 3 colors: Green, Red, Orange
- Thermal Printing Method without using ink
- Maximum Print Width of 3.9 is 98.6mm maximum.
- Length of Labels That Can Be Printed 1 – 10 / 25.4mm – 3m
- Has a Print Speed of 4.3 “or 110 mm per second count.
- Up to 69 labels to print standard per minute.
- Displays a Print Resolution of 300 dpi or 1296 dots
- Brother QL-1050 has an Automatic Cutter and the Cutter is Durable.
- Time Model and Artificial Date from PC.
- There are Barcodes in the Software: CODE39, CODE128, EAN8, EAN13, EAN128, Laser Barcode, POSTNET, QR Code, MicroQR code, PDF417, and Data Matrix.
- On the machine side: CODE39, CODE128, EAN8, EAN13, EAN128, CODABAR, PDF417, MicroQR code, QR code, and Data Matrix.
- Provides memory for data transferred up to 99 templates and 2048KB.
Printer Control Command Raster Mode
- P-touch template mode, ESC / P mode
- Designed on Bitmap Fonts fonts: San Diego, Helsinki, Brougham, Brussels, Gothic Bold Letters,
- Outline fonts: Brussels, Gothic Letters, Helsinki.
- Designed with font size. Bitmap fonts: 24 points, 32 points, and 48 points.
- Outline font: 33 points to 400 points in 22 sizes.
- Designed with font style outline, Shadow, Outline Plus Shadow, Underline, Italic, Bold, Vertical.
- Built in special font width printing ESC / P x 2. Width, x 2 Height, x 1/2 Width.
ELECTRICAL RESOURCES And SIZE
- Internal Power S / W Power Supply Size
- The Brother QL-1050 has dimensions of 6.7 “W x 8.7” D x 5.8 “H
170mm W x 222mm D x 148mm H.
- Brother QL-1050 weighs 3.8 pounds without any DK rolls
1.7kg without DK roll.
- Windows interface: USB port (USB Spec. 1.1 or 2.0 protocol, RS-232C.
- macOS: USB port (USB 1.1 or 2.0 protocol specifications
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Brother QL-1050 Software Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother QL-1050 Software System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later