Brother QL-1100 Driver Download. The Brother QL-1100 series label printer only uses direct thermal printing, which means that this printer has no expensive ink, toner, or tape to replace. Replacing Brother DK rolls is very simple, just enter and fit easily. It should be underlined to understand that using a non-genuine Brother replacement label can damage the Brother QL-1100 label printer and may not be covered by the warranty. Brother QL-1100 is compatible with Windows and Mac and can be integrated with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Brother QL-1100 has the “Plug and Label” feature, which means it does not require installation of software for Windows PCs. only Simply print high-quality labels with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The main features of Brother QL-1100.
- Capable of printing on labels up to 4 “wide, and also able to print shipping labels for packages.
- Brother QL-1100 has an Automatic Crop Function that can help sellers online easily print product labels and other barcodes from A4 or Letter size label sheets (only for Windows).
- Fast, print up to 69 standard address labels in one minute with black text at 300dpi.
- Print easy to peel Brother pre-peel labels and long paper tapes and labels. The automatic cutter allows banners and 3-footmarks.
- Brother QL-1100 Also provides a USB Host connection for use with devices such as scanners.
- The Brother QL-1100 provides a “Install and Label” Feature that allows you to create and print labels without installing the software (standalone).
- It’s very easy to integrate and manage on a network using only Brother network management tools and free software development kits. SDK is available for Windows, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Brother QL-1100 Compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Reliability and Comfort, when inserting cassette rolls. No ink or toner needed.
- Print resolution up to 300 x 300dpi, for sharp text or images
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother QL-1100 Driver Download. Source: brother.com
Brother QL-1100 Driver Download
|Brother QL-1100 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|